New York Life
Our mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment solutions. We act with integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another. Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both the permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.
We are looking for leadership-oriented managers hoping to advance their career toward becoming partners in our general office. New York Life Insurance Company is currently recruiting participants for its Fast Track Management Program. You will start as a financial professional who works hand-in-hand with clients to build your experience as you move through the program’s requirements. When you have met all of the parameters, you’ll transition into management as an associate partner. Expand your career by applying for the Fast Track Partner program today!
Training, Support, and Professional Development: New York Life offers a comprehensive three-year training program, marketing support, as well as prospecting and technical assistance. Our programs give you the ability to work with highly successful, established agents and managers who assist you in developing a clientele. New York Life provides the resources and ongoing support you would expect from a Fortune 100 company.
About New York Life: New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in the world. New York Life has received the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer by each of the four major rating companies: A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor’s (AA+), Moody’s Investors Service (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA)¹. For 65 consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other insurance or financial institution in the world². New York Life has been recognized as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” by Fortune Magazine for 2019.
Financial Advisors offer investment advisory services through Eagle Strategies LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Registered Representatives offer securities through NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), A Licensed Insurance Agency - Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
1 - Full-time agents and their dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance. New York Life reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plans, in whole or in part, at any time.
2 - Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as 7/30/18.
3 - MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. SOURCE: MDRT as of 7/1/2019
4 - Based on revenue as reported by “Fortune 500 ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual),” Fortune magazine, 6/1/19. For methodology, please see http://fortune.com/fortune500/
- Gain hands-on experience as a financial professional helping clients develop a long-term strategy to achieve their financial goals
- Select, hire, and grow your financial professionals team as an associate partner
- Participate in the Associate Partner Training Program, an intensive, six-month program that will develop you and prime you for success as a manager
- Transition into management as an Associate Partner once you have achieved the program requirements
- Employ a comprehensive array of financial products and services including life insurance, fixed and variable annuities, and mutual funds when presenting clients with solutions
- Required knowledge and experience working in the insurance or financial services field
- Sales experience necessary
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented professional looking for a challenging yet rewarding occupation
- Cultural markets knowledge preferred but not required
- Multilingual professionals with Spanish, Portuguese, or other language proficiency is a bonus
$85,000 - $120,000
About New York Life
New York Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity 1Full-time agents and their dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance. New York Life reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plans, in whole or in part, at any time.