New York Life - Ivy Diaz
Our mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment solutions. We act with integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another. Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both the permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.
If you are a leadership-oriented individual who is ready to take your financial career to the next level as a partner in our general office, we have an opportunity for you! New York Life Insurance Company is currently hiring managers for its Fast Track Partner Program, a training in which participants start as financial professionals who gain first-hand experience in the field. Completion of the program requirements can lead to a transition into management as an associate partner. If this sounds like a fit for you, apply today!
Training, Support, and Professional Development: New York Life offers a comprehensive three-year training program, marketing support, as well as prospecting and technical assistance. Our programs give you the ability to work with highly successful, established agents and managers who assist you in developing a clientele. New York Life provides the resources and ongoing support you would expect from a Fortune 100 company.
About New York Life: New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in the world. New York Life has received the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer by each of the four major rating companies: A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor’s (AA+), Moody’s Investors Service (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA)¹. For 65 consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other insurance or financial institution in the world². New York Life has been recognized as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” by Fortune Magazine for 2019.
Financial Advisors offer investment advisory services through Eagle Strategies LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Registered Representatives offer securities through NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), A Licensed Insurance Agency - Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
1 - Full-time agents and their dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance. New York Life reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plans, in whole or in part, at any time.
2 - Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as 7/30/18.
3 - MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. SOURCE: MDRT as of 7/1/2019
4 - Based on revenue as reported by “Fortune 500 ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual),” Fortune magazine, 6/1/19. For methodology, please see http://fortune.com/fortune500/
- Become an associate partner on the management team after successfully completing all program requirements
- Help clients reach their financial goals using a hands-on approach to developing customized, long-term strategies that meet their needs
- Determine financial solutions for clients within a breadth of relevant products and services such as life insurance, fixed and variable annuities, mutual funds, and more
- Hire and lead your own group of financial professionals while serving as an associate partner
- Participate in the Associate Partner Training Program, an intensive, six-month program that will develop you and prime you for success as a manager
- Highly motivated
- A strong communicator
- Seeking a rewarding and challenging career
- Multilingual professionals with Spanish, Portuguese, or other language proficiency is a bonus
- Required knowledge and experience working in the insurance or financial services field
- Knowledge of cultural markets a plus
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented professional looking for a challenging yet rewarding occupation
- Some sales experience needed
- Life and Health License required
- Series 6 or 7 and Series 63 required
- Previous experience in Financial Services industry required
- Previous experience in Insurance industry required
- Previous sales experience required
- Previously managed a team of individuals required
- Knowledge of cultural markets a plus
- Bilingual Speaking Spanish, Portuguese
- College Degree required
$60,000 - $90,000 at plan per year
About New York Life - Ivy Diaz
We are among the strongest and most respected financial companies in America today, ranking #73 on the 2020 Fortune 100 list. New York Life has earned the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer from the major ratings agencies such as Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA). *Source: Independent Third Party Ratings Reports as of 9/12/2019. For over 66 consecutive years we have led the way in the industry with the most US members of the Million Dollar Round Table, the standard of excellence for life insurance sales performance in the insurance and financial services industry. New York Life is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity SMRU 1708927 (Exp. 9/1/21).