We’re looking for an insurance office manager who can manage all administrative functions at our agency. You’ll create new office protocols, establish organized filing processes, and supervise administrative assistants to ensure we provide a quick turnaround on our clients’ claims. Additionally, when customers have questions, you’ll be the first one to respond and direct them to the appropriate department, so they receive the best service possible. Applicants should be highly detail-oriented and have superb leadership skills. Sound like a job you’d love? If so, apply today!
- Remind employees to renew their licenses well before the deadline approaches so we comply with all regulations
- Order office supplies and schedule maintenance on office equipment when necessary
- Make sure office protocols are followed by managing lower-level administrative staff
- Schedule appointments, events, and travel dates for the insurance team
- Respond quickly to customers’ phone calls and emails and then pass messages on to the a customer representative or the appropriate department
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent required; bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Strong communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills
- Prior office management experience, insurance sales experience, or similar insurance experience is highly valued
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- PA State Property and Casualty insurance license is a must
- PA State Life and Health insurance license
$48,000 - $58,000 yearly
About Ark Insurance
We are an independent insurance agency dedicated to protecting your most ambitious goals and cherished possessions. We offer a wide variety of insurance options from multiple carriers so we can keep your best interest top of mind. As a multi-line independent insurance brokerage, we shop for the best coverage and rates among multiple major carriers, so you don’t have to.