Eric Rose State Farm Agency
Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Office Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member. We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Retirement Savings Account
- Valuable experience
- Business Development Training
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
Compensation: $35,000 - $60,000 with room to grow.
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal, and listening
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
Must be able to pass a comprehensive background screening and obtain Life & Health and Property & Casualty Insurance Licenses.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Review Accounts with Current Clients
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Excellent communication Skills - Written and Verbal
- Detail Oriented and Customer Centered
- Self Starter - Motivated and Driven to Complete Work Independently
- Knowledge in Basic Computer Skills
- Willing to Greet Customers in Person and on the Telephone with Warmth and Friendliness
$35,000 - $65,000
About Eric Rose State Farm Agency
Our agency has a fun, team-based competitive atmosphere. You can make a career here or we can help you build a resume to step out on your own.