Challenging position in our Madison, WI sales office providing support to the District Sales Manager and District Agents.
Position will work 20-28 hours per week.
- Receive and respond to training and systems related calls and emails for agents in the district.
- Process quotes for Financed Agents.
- Assist in the New Agent Installation Process from a systems perspective.
- Submit policies, process policy changes, certificates, binders, etc for agents.
- Create reports needed by the District Manager (DM).
- Create power points, emails and letters for the DM.
- Perform systems training of all new financed agents and any career agent assistants.
- Organize all District training sessions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two years office experience, preferably in property and casualty insurance.
- Property and casualty insurance license preferred.
- Ability to train others.
- Proficient personal computer skills including the ability to use the MS Office suite.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills, the ability to multi-task and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Effective communication skills.
$15-18/hr based on experience
About Rural Mutual
Rural Mutual has been recognized by the Ward Group as one of the top 50 property and casualty insurance companies in the country for the ninth consecutive year and is rated “A” with a positive outlook by AM Best.
We have also been named one of Madison Magazine’s “Best Places To Work” for 3 consecutive years.
This is the kind of company you want to work for doing the kind of job you love to do…
Rural Mutual places significant value in providing our policyholders best in class services, and provides a competitive compensation package for our employees.