Colin deSouza Agency, Inc.
Join our growing team if you have a knack for detail-oriented, creative work that ranges from project management to event planning. Our ideal insurance marketing specialist is an organized collaborator who’s ready to hit the ground running on digital campaigns to support our PR and sales team members. If you take a strategic approach to implementing effective, out-of-the-box ideas, we are looking for you! Advance your marketing career by applying today!
- Manage all marketing strategies and campaigns by working with vendors, insurance agents, sales agents, and marketing team members
- Inform supervisors of timely industry trends in the marketing field for consideration
- Engage customers and prospects using events and other marketing initiatives that support insurance sales and brand awareness
- Consult with creative team on marketing collateral and campaign and promotional materials
- Optimize strategy via A/B testing and reporting on content campaigns, digital sponsorships, media buys, speaking engagements, and more to maintain a favorable cost-per-lead ratio while driving MQLs
- 1-2 years of experience in a digital marketing specialist role, entry-level marketing, B2B, life insurance, or similar role in the insurance industry is a plus
- Demonstrated project management, analytical, and both verbal and written communications skills is necessary
- Candidates must have core computer skills and experience using Microsoft Office programs including Word and Excel
- Demonstrated success navigating CRM, analytics, and marketing automation tools
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing communications, advertising or other related field is required
- 1-3 years of experience working in partner relations, events, or in-person marketing. Experience in an insurance field is very beneficial, as experiences working with realtors or mortgage professionals
About Colin deSouza Agency, Inc.
Our local Raleigh insurance agency is 11 years old and we have won performance awards in every year of existence. We are a team of top-performers that works together to hit goals and grow professionally. We are backed by Allstate's products, marketing, and financial stability. We are always growing and looking for talent.