Bankers Title and Escrow Services
Join our growing team if you have a knack for detail-oriented, creative work that ranges from project management to event planning. Our ideal insurance marketing specialist is an organized collaborator who’s ready to hit the ground running on digital campaigns to support our PR and sales team members. If you take a strategic approach to implementing effective, out-of-the-box ideas, we are looking for you! Advance your marketing career by applying today!
- Work in tandem with creatives on the graphic design team to ensure completion of marketing campaign and promotional materials and other collateral
- Test, report on, and optimize content marketing campaigns, digital sponsorships, paid media buys, speaking engagements, events, and more to ensure a positive cost-per-lead ratio that drives Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs)
- Manage data sets required for e-marketing efforts, including tracking marketing campaigns, managing our subscriber lists and other necessary information within CRM systems
- Handle the management of all marketing strategies and campaigns - communicating with marketing, sales, insurance agents, and vendors
- Keep an eye on emerging industry trends and life insurance marketing initiatives to report to supervisors
- 1-2 years of experience working in a related digital marketing, B2B, life insurance, or similar role in an insurance setting beneficial
- Microsoft Office proficiency in Word and Excel and solid computer skills are required
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing communications, advertising or other related field is required
- Demonstrated success navigating CRM, analytics, and marketing automation tools
- Exemplary organization, project management, analytical, and verbal/written communication skills are required
About Bankers Title and Escrow Services
Established Florida Title agency with over 20 years experience, centrally located in Miami Lakes, FL. We are a service driven company and pride ourselves on the service we provide to our clients using state of the art software and technology. Positive work environment with individuals who work well with others and strive to give exceptional service.