State Farm - Maggie Bringa
Join our growing team if you have a knack for detail-oriented, creative work that ranges from project management to event planning. Our ideal insurance marketing specialist is an organized collaborator who’s ready to hit the ground running on digital campaigns to support our PR and sales team members. If you take a strategic approach to implementing effective, out-of-the-box ideas, we are looking for you! Advance your marketing career by applying today!
- Analyze and report results of content marketing campaigns, sponsorships, events, paid advertising, and speaking engagements to maintain a profitable cost-per-lead balance that drives Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs)
- Track marketing campaigns, events, e-marketing and subscriber lists, and other necessary information in CRM systems
- Coordinate all marketing strategies and campaigns; interfacing with vendors, insurance agents, marketing team members, and sales
- Inform supervisors of timely industry trends in the marketing field for consideration
- Consult with creative team on marketing collateral and campaign and promotional materials
- Experience using Microsoft Office including Word and Excel and core computer programs is essential
- Proven proficiency leveraging CRM, analytics platforms, and marketing automation tools
- Exemplary organization, project management, analytical, and verbal/written communication skills are required
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing communications, advertising or other related field is required
- 1-2 years of experience working as an entry-level marketer, digital marketing specialist, B2B communicator, life insurance specialist, or similar insurance industry role preferred
$40,000 - $60,000 at plan
About State Farm - Maggie Bringa
State Farm Insurance is a quality Insurance Company that sells Auto, Fire, Life, and Health products. We are an extremely strong company financially. State Farm will be 100 years old next year. We have been the largest writer of auto insurance in the nation since 1962. 3 out of 5 cars on the road are insured by State Farm Insurance Company. When I started my agency in 2002, I started with no customers. My agency has been a very successful agency since then. We employ a team-based approach to our agency's success. I have 30 years of insurance experience to personally train the right person to be the next best customer service team member. All I ask is to be coachable, have the ability to overcome rejection, and have a good work ethic.