Join our growing team if you have a knack for detail-oriented, creative work that ranges from project management to event planning. Our ideal insurance marketing specialist is an organized collaborator who’s ready to hit the ground running on digital campaigns to support our PR and sales team members. If you take a strategic approach to implementing effective, out-of-the-box ideas, we are looking for you! Advance your marketing career by applying today!
- Handle the management of all marketing strategies and campaigns - communicating with marketing, sales, insurance agents, and vendors
- Optimize strategy via A/B testing and reporting on content campaigns, digital sponsorships, media buys, speaking engagements, and more to maintain a favorable cost-per-lead ratio while driving MQLs
- Collaborate with creative team members on marketing campaign and promotional materials and other company collateral
- Proactively monitor emerging trends within the insurance and marketing industry, flagging relevant reports to managers, as needed
- Implement events and other marketing initiatives to drive insurance sales and brand awareness among key target audiences
- Candidates must have core computer skills and experience using Microsoft Office programs including Word and Excel
- 1-2 years of experience in a digital marketing specialist role, entry-level marketing, B2B, life insurance, or similar role in the insurance industry is a plus
- Proven proficiency leveraging CRM, analytics platforms, and marketing automation tools
- Demonstrated project management, analytical, and both verbal and written communications skills is necessary
$40,000+ at plan commission
About Rieck Agency
We are a new agency for Farmers Insurance.