Farmers Insurance District 3
Are you a passionate, enthusiastic, and organized people-person known for bringing creative marketing plans to the table that are proven to drive brand and sales results? You may be the ideal candidate for our high-performing insurance marketing specialist position that we need to take our company’s marketing experience to the next level. In this role, you’ll serve as the point person for developing, creating, and implementing digital marketing campaigns that support our public relations, insurance sales representatives, and team members, and reach our customers who are seeking ways to safeguard against the risks of everyday life. Bring your positive attitude and proactive problem-solving skills and we will provide you with the support you need to continuously grow your career. Apply today to join our team!
- Implement events and other marketing initiatives to drive insurance sales and brand awareness among key target audiences
- Coordinate all marketing strategies and campaigns; interfacing with vendors, insurance agents, marketing team members, and sales
- Inform supervisors of timely industry trends in the marketing field for consideration
- Track marketing campaigns, events, e-marketing and subscriber lists, and other necessary information in CRM systems
- Test, report on, and optimize content marketing campaigns, digital sponsorships, paid media buys, speaking engagements, events, and more to ensure a positive cost-per-lead ratio that drives Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs)
- Candidates must have core computer skills and experience using Microsoft Office programs including Word and Excel
- Demonstrated success navigating CRM, analytics, and marketing automation tools
- 1-2 years of experience working as an entry-level marketer, digital marketing specialist, B2B communicator, life insurance specialist, or similar insurance industry role preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing communications, advertising or other related field is required
- Exemplary organization, project management, analytical, and verbal/written communication skills are required
$20 hourly DOE
About Farmers Insurance District 3
Farmers Insurance Group (informally Farmers) is an American insurer group of automobiles, homes, and small businesses and also provides other insurance and financial services products. Farmers Insurance has more than 48,000 exclusive and independent agents and approximately 21,000 employees. We are known for our fantastic HO policies and our unmatched claims department. Many choose to work for Farmers because we are about forming relationships and filling needs for and with everyday people and businesses.