The Luna Agency- Farmers Insurance
Join our growing team if you have a knack for detail-oriented, creative work that ranges from project management to event planning. Our ideal insurance marketing specialist is an organized collaborator who’s ready to hit the ground running on digital campaigns to support our PR and sales team members. If you take a strategic approach to implement effective, out-of-the-box ideas, we are looking for you! Advance your marketing career by applying today!
- Test, report on, and optimize content marketing campaigns, digital sponsorships, paid media buys, speaking engagements, events, and more to ensure a positive cost-per-lead ratio that drives Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs)
- Implement events and other marketing initiatives to drive insurance sales and brand awareness among key target audiences
- Collaborate with creative team members on marketing campaign and promotional materials and other company collateral
- Manage all marketing strategies and campaigns by working with vendors, insurance agents, sales agents, and marketing team members
- Proactively monitor emerging trends within the insurance and marketing industry, flagging relevant reports to managers, as needed
- 1-2 years of experience working as an entry-level marketer, digital marketing specialist, B2B communicator, life insurance specialist, or similar insurance industry role preferred
- Microsoft Office proficiency in Word and Excel and solid computer skills are required
- Demonstrated project management, analytical, and both verbal and written communications skills is necessary
- Demonstrated success navigating CRM, analytics, and marketing automation tools
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising or other related field
About The Luna Agency- Farmers Insurance
Here at the Luna Agency, we're a team of self-starting, goal-driven individuals with a passion for results. We don't take ourselves too seriously, love to celebrate our milestones, and put our customers in the center of everything we do. As we continue to grow rapidly, we're always on the lookout for competitive, optimistic, and goal-oriented individuals. Within our culture, we ask our employees to exceed expectations and see no boundaries. In return, they are rewarded, recognized, and celebrated! With that said if the description above describes you, we encourage you to join The Luna Agency where you will be surrounded by like-minded people!