Join our growing team if you have a knack for detail-oriented, creative work that ranges from project management to event planning. Our ideal insurance marketing specialist is an organized collaborator who’s ready to hit the ground running on digital campaigns to support our PR and sales team members. If you take a strategic approach to implement effective, out-of-the-box ideas, we are looking for you! Advance your marketing career by applying today!
- Implement events and other marketing initiatives to drive insurance sales and brand awareness among key target audiences
- Keep an eye on emerging industry trends and life insurance marketing initiatives to report to supervisors
- Track marketing campaigns, events, e-marketing and subscriber lists, and other necessary information in CRM systems
- Work in tandem with creatives on the graphic design team to ensure completion of marketing campaign and promotional materials and other collateral
- Manage all marketing strategies and campaigns by working with vendors, insurance agents, sales agents, and marketing team members
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising or other related field
- 1-2 years of experience working as an entry-level marketer, digital marketing specialist, B2B communicator, life insurance specialist, or similar insurance industry role preferred
- Exemplary organization, project management, analytical, and verbal/written communication skills are required
- Experience using Microsoft Office including Word and Excel and core computer programs is essential
- Demonstrated success navigating CRM, analytics, and marketing automation tools
$10 - $12 hourly
About District 12
We are looking for candidates that have the passion to help people and enjoy sales. Come join District 12 and receive all the support, tools, and training to enhance your success. if you enjoy talking to people and have a passion for selling with unlimited potential, we want to talk to you. We look forward to meeting you!