Have you ever dreamed of putting together your own team of top-performing insurance agents? If you’ve got what it takes to become an insurance broker on our team, we’ll make that dream a reality. You’ll have the chance to recruit, train, and develop your agents your way so they achieve maximum success. Applicants should be career-driven, natural-born leaders who know how to inspire others. If this sounds like you, we need to talk today!
- Review existing company policies, make recommendations for improvements and implement new policies for the branch as needed
- Ensure the branch is meeting sales targets by overseeing the office’s financial performance
- Handle risk management and liability regarding payments of future benefits and maximize profit for the branch by analyzing actuary data and strategically setting premiums
- Make sure staff are following ethical and legal compliance regulations when handling insurance investigation claims
- Find, train, and manage insurance agents and develop them into top performers to gain new clients and drive sales
- 4-year degree in finance or business administration
- Great interpersonal, communication, leadership, and management skills
- 5+ years of experience in a management position
About Farmers Insurance
Farmers Insurance is comprised of over 12000 insurance professionals.
Working for themselves and earning in excess of $150,000.00 a year on average.