Josh Sherrill Insurance Agency
Are you interested in recruiting, training, and developing your own team of financial professionals? If so, we’re looking for you! We’re expanding our agency and looking for top-notch insurance brokers to find top talent and lead teams of insurance sales agents to success. Job seekers should be self-driven, motivated insurance professionals eager to maximize their earning potential and put their leadership skills to the test. Ready to accept the challenge? Apply now!
- Use actuary data to strategically set premiums for insurers and maximize profit for the branch and forecast risk and liability of payment of future benefits
- Oversee the financial performance of the branch office to ensure we’re meeting sales targets
- Examine current company policies, make suggestions for improvements and implement new policies for the branch when necessary
- Take all necessary measures to ensure that ethical and legal compliance regulations are being followed by staff when handling insurance investigation claims
- Find, train, and manage insurance agents and develop them into top performers to gain new clients and drive sales
- Superb management, communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Must have active insurance agent license in your state
- 4-year degree in finance or business administration
- 5+ years of experience in a supervisory position in the insurance industry
- Must be well-versed in the different types of insurance, insurance plans, insurance products current insurance policies, policy requirements, laws, and regulations
88,500 - 117,000 yearly
About Josh Sherrill Insurance Agency
Josh Sherrill Insurance Agency partners With Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 companies to market and sell their products. We focus on the Senior Market to evaluate and meet their insurance needs.
- No cold calling
- No Prospecting
- All Lead-based Sales
- Six figure Mentorship
We are looking for go-getters who are ready to take their careers to the next level.