New York Life
As a Financial Professional with New York life you will guide individuals, families, and businesses alike into the financial future they desire by utilizing our expansive insurance and financial product lines. You'll help solidify your own future as well because you’ll have the opportunity to own your career while being aligned with a company where hard work is valued and rewarded. This year marks the company's 175th anniversary.
- Spend time listening to new and potential clients, assess their priorities and finances, and determine suitable insurance plan options that successfully meet their individual insurance needs.
- Implement sales strategies and tactics proven effective in maintaining and growing existing customer portfolios comprised of loyal, long-term clients.
- Ensure bookkeeping systems, sales databases, and customer records are maintained to report progress toward monthly initiatives to stakeholders. Our CRM system helps you to manage these systems, databases, and records. Our Development Managers will also train the right candidate in utilizing these systems to build your business.
- Stay abreast of insurance industry protocols and policy changes to ensure fulfillment of all policy requirements, and monitor insurance claims to ensure mutual satisfaction. It is our focus to make sure we help you stay informed on key industry and financial topics.
- Create tailored risk management strategies directly with clients that align with their risk profiles.
- Associates in a related field of finance, accounting, or economics
- 4-year College Degree
- The candidate must be an accomplished communicator with strong verbal and written skills
- Prior sales and/or business experience preferred
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Competitive spirit with a coachable attitude
- Strong desire to help others
- Must live in the state of Colorado
It is also a plus if you have strong interpersonal management skills, are a self-starter, and capable of working individually as well as in a team environment.
$80,000+ at plan yearly
About New York Life
- A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and your clients
- #71 on Fortune 100 in 2019
- Most MDRT2 members in any Mutual company in the United States
- Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA) as of 7/30/18