Do you have strong communication skills, an eye for detail, and are driven to investigate? If so, we are looking for you! Our ideal insurance claims adjuster candidate will have a proven track record of detail-oriented work and a constant desire to problem solve. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to gather background information are crucial to this role, as day-to-day tasks may include everything from interviewing witnesses to reviewing police reports and hospital records. Apply today if you are looking for an opportunity to grow in a multifaceted position!
- Remain updated on insurance industry protocols and policy changes to ensure proper fulfillment of all insurance claims
- Record accurate data, evidence, testimonies, and statements in comprehensive reports as part of the insurance claims process
- Work with attorneys to defend insurer if a claim is contested and effectively negotiate with claimants to settle claims
- Receive, process, and investigate a variety of claims to verify whether specific insurance policies and insurance coverage apply prior to determine claim settlements
- Interview witnesses, review police reports, assess hospital records, and gather other investigative information to determine damage and liability to then communicate with claimants
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required; experience with accounting software helpful
- Demonstrated understanding of insurance industry claims and processes and proven comprehension of relevant state and federal regulations
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma mandatory
- Solid time management skills and ability to effectively prioritize while managing multiple claims at once
- Superb ability to achieve customer satisfaction through integrity, critical-thinking, negotiation, and clear communication
$30,000 - $38,000 DOE
About Camelot Properties
Camelot Properties is a growing real estate agency looking for positive, energetic individuals to join our team! We are currently expanding and developing our construction side to Camelot Properties. We are a high growth, team oriented company with an abundance of potential clients just waiting to be contacted.
Whether you are an experienced, independent agent, or have just obtained your license, we would love to talk to you! Our start-up programs offer training for the newest of agents, while our advanced programs offer independence to the most experienced agents. Newly licensed agents have sold 17-19 homes in their first year! Our office is currently located in Prattville, while we sell homes throughout the entire River Region.