Busy insurance defense law firm ready to welcome a new attorney to our dynamic team! We are seeking a talented insurance attorney with at least 3 years of litigation experience and insurance coverage experience who can represent our clients with professionalism and courtesy. If you have excellent research and writing skills, can efficiently leverage modern-day technology and tools, and effectively communicate across all insurance law levels, apply today!
- Represent clients with insurance coverage and civil litigation proceedings to argue court motions and in-house claims
- Assume responsibility for administrative staff members as they carry out client invoicing, compile billing records, schedule meetings, and complete other insurance case-related tasks
- Develop and carry out promising legal defense strategies by performing legal research, auditing for coverage issues, and drafting legal documents
- Prepare all necessary legal documents for policyholders and cases, including briefs, motions, pleadings, and correspondence
- Weigh all available options for successful insurance case first-party action and advise clients accordingly
- Current, active membership in local bar association is required
- Experience using legal research programs such as Westlaw and Lexis required
- Strong public speaking, decision-making, and interpersonal communication skills are a must
- Previous experience working in the insurance industry and prior insurance coverage experience or insurance defense litigation experience in an insurance law firm is required
- Graduation from law school with Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree and experience representing clients for a minimum of two years
About The Changists
We are a start-up, minority and women-owned legal and technology consulting firm in Dallas, TX with strong diversity and equality values.
Since launching in 2020, The Changists have become well-known legal consultants in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, known for saving money and time for busy attorneys.
At The Changists, our mission is to help attorneys operate with business principles that help them operate more effectively and efficiently.