PearsonRavitz is looking to add an Applications and Illustrations Specialist to its rapidly growing and dynamic team.
Please note – no insurance experience is needed for this role. We are happy to teach you the ins and outs of the industry.
This role will primarily consist of two functions:
- Preparation of insurance quotes
- Population of insurance applications
We expect a willingness to dive in, a rapid desire to learn, particular attention to detail, incredible communication skills, and a go-getter attitude.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US DIRECTLY. WE WILL REACH OUT UPON REVIEW OF YOUR COMPLETED APPLICATION
- Crafting detailed and accurate quotes based on information gathered from the prospective client
- Synthesizing client information to produce multiple quotes for the prospect in order to demonstrate a wide variety of insurance options
- Collaborating with fellow Applications and quotes team members to manage, organize, and facilitate the daily illustration and application needs of our sales agents
- Working within our technological systems (Google Drive, Salesforce, etc.) to manage workflow
- Managing high volumes of client information in order to accurately populate applications
- Updating Salesforce with your application statuses as you go
- Working hand in hand with client coordinators to get the right information from clients, per the needs of your applications
- Results-driven, have an astronomical appetite for details and are always the most methodical person in the room
- Strong organizer and multitasker with the ability to reprioritize and switch gears on a dime
- Enjoy a fast-paced work environment, where no day is exactly the same as the one before
- Enjoys technology
- Highly conscientious, like to see things done right, and aren’t one to let things slip through the cracks
- Strongly team-oriented and a diligent, thoughtful communicator
$45,000 - $50,000
Stephanie Pearson, MD, FACOG, brings the experience of a physician into the disability and life insurance market. Injured in the prime of her career, the Board Certified OB/GYN took an unexpected journey to become an advocate and advisor for physician insurance. Scott Ravitz, a longtime broker and insurance expert to the medical community, was a natural advisor and behind-the-scenes colleague for Stephanie. Today, the two have officially partnered to offer unique industry insights and expertise with incredible care. Together as PearsonRavitz, Stephanie and Scott advise and advocate for physicians about the importance of protecting life’s most valuable financial assets. The partnership wields the duo’s powerful combined skill set — and has made them sought-after experts on the basics and nuances of disability and life insurance for doctors.