Hoffman Insurance Group
Our dynamic team seeks an enthusiastic individual to provide exceptional customer service to our personal lines insurance clients. You’ll be responsible for advising clients on coverage, helping resolve billing issues, policy changes, updating client records in the agency management system, and helping with the overflow quoting. If you have experience in a customer service role and have a friendly, client-first attitude, please apply today!
- Contact clients for concerns or complaints, provide appropriate solutions, and monitor the situation to make sure the issue is resolved
- Answer incoming call center questions about insurance policies and insurance coverage issues, as well as consumer complaints and general inquiries
- Keep track of all customer inquiries and follow up to verify that all questions are answered regarding customer policies
- Validate client insurance coverage and present policyholders with proof of insurance documents
- Demonstrate accuracy in processing client policy modifications based on the data given
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- Must have high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Basic knowledge of insurance policy procedures and schedules is preferred
- You must have previous customer service experience for this position
- Must possess exemplary interpersonal skills, communication skills, and active listening skills
- Pass insurance license test and obtain Property and Casualty license within 45 days of hire
$42,000 - $48,000 yearly
About Hoffman Insurance Group
Family-owned independent insurance agency in Sugar Land. We sell personal, commercial, and health insurance. Good benefit options are available for employees to choose from including life, health, dental, and 401k match.