We're looking for someone passionate about providing excellent customer service to our clients and policyholders. As our next insurance customer service representative, you will show our policyholders the value of being one of our customers by generating insurance quotations and providing coverage advice. You'll also be in charge of giving current policyholders excellent customer service by resolving billing issues, amending policies, and making policy suggestions. The ideal candidate for this role has prior customer service experience and excellent communication skills. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Follow-up on client interactions in a thorough manner to ensure customer satisfaction
- Validate client insurance coverage and present policyholders with proof of insurance documents
- Answer incoming call center questions about insurance policies and insurance coverage issues, as well as consumer complaints and general inquiries
- Make accurate modifications to consumer policies depending on the information supplied
- Remain up to date on new marketing initiatives to accurately address insurance-related questions using all available tools
- Must possess exemplary interpersonal skills, communication skills, and active listening skills
- Must have high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Prior work in a customer-facing position or customer service role is required
- Basic knowledge of insurance policy procedures and schedules is preferred
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
- Must have a Property and Casualty insurance license or be willing to obtain this prior to starting position
We are a team of 2 separate agencies that are located in Happy Valley and Gresham Oregon. We have a great culture to work in and provide excellent training and mentorship.