Farmers Insurance District 3
We’re looking for a personable, enthusiastic insurance account manager to help take our agency to the next level. Our ideal candidate is a motivated team player who has the ability to stay focused in a fast-paced work environment. You will manage client communications, nurture important relationships, and keep track of policy details and documentation in a secured system. This is a critical role on our team with a strong focus on client services to foster ongoing sales and renewals. We will provide industry-specific training for the right candidate who demonstrates a dedication to excellence. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply now!
- Meet regularly with agents to keep up with industry standards, insurance products, current rates, coverages, insurance policies, and carriers, so you can assist clients, underwriters, sales representatives, account executives, and the rest of our service team with understanding and addressing the newest rules and policy updates
- Facilitate communication with clients and claims adjusters to process all documentation reporting a claim on a current policy
- Give clear answers to clients on any coverage or billing questions including information on rate fluctuations or policy changes to ensure full understanding
- Consult with clients to help process quotes and issue renewals or any updates needed to current policies
- Document any policy changes on customer accounts according to NAIC regulations in our book of business and clearly communicate with customers about those updates
- Candidates should have an Associates or Bachelor’s degree, but all candidates with insurance industry experience will be considered
- Jobseekers need to have basic computer skills and have the ability to use Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Active insurance license in your state or willing to get licensed in 90 days
- Insurance experience as an insurance agent or other position is highly preferred but candidates with the appropriate skills should still apply, training is provided
- Candidates should be very strong communicators and problem solvers, and have great follow-up skills
$49,000 yearly depending on experience
About Farmers Insurance District 3
Farmers Insurance Group (informally Farmers) is an American insurer group of automobiles, homes, and small businesses and also provides other insurance and financial services products. Farmers Insurance has more than 48,000 exclusive and independent agents and approximately 21,000 employees. We are known for our fantastic HO policies and our unmatched claims department. Many choose to work for Farmers because we are about forming relationships and filling needs for and with everyday people and businesses.