Farmers Insurance - Cory Washam Agency
We're looking for someone passionate about providing excellent customer service to our clients and policyholders. As our next insurance customer service representative, you will show our policyholders the value of being one of our customers by generating insurance quotations and providing coverage advice. You'll also be in charge of giving current policyholders excellent customer service by resolving billing issues, amending policies, and making policy suggestions. The ideal candidate for this role has prior customer service experience and excellent communication skills. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Follow-up on client interactions in a thorough manner to ensure customer satisfaction
- Apply appropriate changes to consumer policies based on the information provided
- Stay up-to-date on new marketing efforts to answer insurance product inquiries utilizing all the resources available
- Handle complaints, present appropriate solutions, and alternatives within the timeframes set, and follow up to ensure that the issue has been resolved
- Validate client insurance coverage and present policyholders with proof of insurance documents
- Must have high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- Display strong communication skills, active listening skills, and personal skills
- A general understanding of insurance policies and schedules is preferred
- Previous customer service experience required for this position
$36,000 at plan earnings
About Farmers Insurance - Cory Washam Agency
Our District revolves around our vision and goals. These beliefs provide us with a unified clear understanding of our purpose to help Farmer's agency owners in our District. I believe that if we adhere to our vision and meet our goals, we will be successful.