We’re looking to expand our team with an enthusiastic problem solver who has strong communication skills and an interest in accounting. The perfect candidate for our open insurance billing representative role is committed to accuracy in reporting, maintaining up-to-date financial records, resolving billing issues as they arise, and working directly with clients to develop reasonable payment plans and solutions. Bring an eager attitude and we’ll train you on everything from maintaining invoice records and accounts receivable to finding new ways to support clients as a billing specialist. If you are a great communicator with an eye for detail, apply today!
- Obtain any necessary payer information to ensure thorough completion of client bills and records
- Issue refunds, transfer of responsibility, and adjustments, as needed, and update accounting records
- Respond quickly to customer and colleague inquiries related to account status, outstanding charges, and billing activity
- Compile financial reports using billing software and other documents, and field related questions with internal teams and customers based on accurate invoices, billing reconciliations, and other documents
- Follow up on unpaid, rejected, or denied insurance claims, as needed, and submit revised claims accordingly
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent required, associate degree in business, finance, or a related field preferred
- Evidence of success meeting firm deadlines and proactively seeking results is necessary
- Proficiency with financial management software is needed for this role
- Experience working in accounts receivable billing, or insurance, or as a customer service representative or data entry specialist is a plus
- Ensure accurate billing through strong communication, math, and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of billing, accounting, finance, and collections processes is essential
- Must have Previous Experience in Insurance and hold Insurance license.
About Stratton Insurance
Stratton Insurance is a Team based out of Tucson, Arizona that strives to cater to our needs of our clients. Stratton Insurance is partnered up with Everything Insure and Stratton Real Estate Group to create unlimited leads and support.
We also have expansion locations in Oklahoma City, Dallas, Phoenix/Gilbert and Springfield Markets!
At Stratton Insurance, we are on a mission to eradicate the mediocrity in the real estate industry by developing superstar agents that deliver exceptional service and experience to our clients,
We are a results-based team that has a passion for giving back to Teachers, Veterans and those battling Ovarian Cancer in our community. If you are a rewards-based sales person we have a LARGE administration staff to leverage your sales production!!