Griffin Fowler Agency
We’re looking for a personable, enthusiastic insurance account manager to help take our agency to the next level. Our ideal candidate is a motivated team player who has the ability to stay focused in a fast-paced work environment. You will manage client communications, nurture important relationships, and keep track of policy details and documentation in a secured system. This is a critical role on our team with a strong focus on client services to foster ongoing sales and renewals. We will provide industry-specific training for the right candidate who demonstrates a dedication to excellence. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply now!
- Update policy changes on customer accounts in our book of business and inform clients about policy changes according to NAIC regulations
- Consult with clients to help process quotes and issue renewals or any updates needed to current policies
- Provide helpful answers to clients on any policy or billing questions including explanation of coverage or rate changes to ensure complete understanding
- Communicate regularly with key industry reps regarding industry standards, insurance products, current rates, coverages, insurance policies, and carriers so that you are always ready to help clients, underwriters, sales representatives, account executives, and the rest of our service team understand and address new rules and policy updates
- Gather all documentation needed for reporting a claim and contact an adjuster to process it against a current policy
- Must have very strong follow up, written and verbal communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Insurance experience as an insurance agent or other position is preferred but we will provide training as needed for the right fit and skillset
- Applicants must have basic computer skills and be able to use Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Active insurance license in your state or willing to get licensed in 90 days
- Candidates should have an Associates or Bachelor’s degree, but all candidates with insurance industry experience will be considered
$30,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Griffin Fowler Agency
We are here to help customers navigate and understand the complicated world of insurance. Our goal is to help them find the right coverage that they need to give them peace of mind to focus on other areas of their life.