Hoffman Insurance Group
We’re seeking an organized and highly motivated insurance account manager to join our growing team. Responsibilities include managing client communications, nurturing key relationships, and keeping track of all necessary documentation, paying close attention to any policy changes, and important deadlines. You will help customers understand their coverage, assist them with any claims and service changes as needed, and ensure all relevant data is properly tracked in our secured systems. If you’re looking to take on an important account management role during this period of growth as we attain new business, we’ll provide the training you need to succeed in this position. Start your application today!
- Help create competitive quotes when it is time to issue renewals or make updates to a current policy
- Provide helpful answers to clients on any policy or billing questions including explanation of coverage or rate changes to ensure complete understanding
- Support clients reporting claims on current policies by gathering all documentation needed to give to the adjuster to process
- Update policy changes on customer accounts and provide certificates of insurance for customers
- Candidates should have basic computer skills and be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel PowerPoint, etc.)
- Active insurance license in your state or willing to get licensed in 90 days
- Candidates should be very strong communicators and problem solvers, and have great follow-up skills
- Detail-oriented data entry and email writing skills
- Comfortable on the phone talking to clients
About Hoffman Insurance Group
Family-owned independent insurance agency in Sugar Land. We sell personal, commercial, and health insurance. Good benefit options are available for employees to choose from including life, health, dental, and 401k match.