Josh Arnold State Farm
Our growing firm is seeking an organized and friendly Account Manager to play a strategic role on our team. You’ll be responsible for answering any client questions or concerns about coverage, policy changes, and billing deadlines. Our ideal candidate will be able to provide an excellent customer experience and demonstrate a basic understanding of our insurance products. If you are a strong communicator with strong attention to detail and have an interest in growing your career in the insurance industry, we’ll train you up on the skills you need to succeed in this role. Can’t wait to get started? Apply to join the team today!
- Meet regularly with agents to keep up with industry standards, insurance products, current rates, coverages, insurance policies, and carriers, so you can assist clients, underwriters, sales representatives, account executives, and the rest of our service team with understanding and addressing the newest rules and policy updates
- Facilitate communication with clients and claims adjusters to process all documentation reporting a claim on a current policy
- Assist with the renewal process and any policy updates by providing competitive quotes
- Document any policy changes on customer accounts according to NAIC regulations in our book of business and clearly communicate with customers about those updates
- Provide helpful answers to clients on any policy or billing questions including explanation of coverage or rate changes to ensure complete understanding
- Make outbound sales calls to prospective customers to help grow agency's book of business
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree required, or commensurate insurance industry experience
- Insurance experience as an insurance agent or other position is preferred but we will provide training as needed for the right fit and skillset
- Candidates should be very strong communicators and problem solvers, and have great follow-up skills
- Must have active insurance license in your state or must be willing to get licensed in 90 days
- Jobseekers need to have basic computer skills and have the ability to use Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
$65,500 - $75,000 at plan commission with salary
About Josh Arnold State Farm
Come join an award-winning State Farm agency in St. Louis! We are a growing agency looking for the right people to help take our agency to the next level.