Moran Insurance, LLC
We’re looking for a personable, enthusiastic insurance customer service rep to help take our agency to the next level. Our ideal candidate is a motivated team player who has the ability to stay focused in a fast-paced work environment. You will manage client communications, nurture important relationships, and keep track of policy details and documentation in a secured system. This is a critical role on our team with a strong focus on client services to foster ongoing sales and renewals. We will provide industry-specific training for the right candidate who demonstrates a dedication to excellence. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply now!
- Support clients reporting claims on current policies by gathering all documentation needed to give to the adjuster to process
- Provide helpful answers to clients on any policy or billing questions including explanation of coverage or rate changes to ensure complete understanding
- Update policy changes on customer accounts in our book of business and inform clients about policy changes according to NAIC regulations
- Meet regularly with agents to keep up with industry standards, insurance products, current rates, coverages, insurance policies, and carriers, so you can assist clients, underwriters, sales representatives, account executives, and the rest of our service team with understanding and addressing the newest rules and policy updates
- Assist with the renewal process and any policy updates by providing competitive quotes
- Follow up skill, written and verbal communication skills and problem-solving skills are a must in this role
- Insurance experience as an insurance agent or other position is highly preferred but candidates with the appropriate skills should still apply, training is provided
- Jobseekers need to have basic computer skills and have the ability to use Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree required, or commensurate insurance industry experience
- Applicants must have an active insurance license in their state or be willing to get licensed in 90 days
$15 - $20 hourly
About Moran Insurance, LLC
We are a well-established independent agency with offices in Altamonte Springs, Maitland, Ponte Vedra Beach, Jacksonville, Vero Beach and Sebastian, Florida.