Farm Bureau Insurance
Are you a customer service professional looking for a great opportunity in insurance? You might be a perfect fit for our open insurance customer service representative role. You'll be in charge of giving current policyholders excellent customer service by resolving billing issues, amending policies, and making policy suggestions. Additional tasks include generating policy quotes and providing coverage advice for new and potential customers. Our ideal candidate has previous customer service experience and has excellent rapport with clients. If this sounds like you, please start your application today!
1) Competitive Pay 2) Excellent Benefits
- Contact clients for concerns or complaints, provide appropriate solutions, and monitor the situation to make sure the issue is resolved
- Stay up-to-date on new marketing efforts to answer insurance product inquiries utilizing all the resources available
- Demonstrate accuracy in processing client policy modifications based on the data given
- Manage inbound calls related to insurance policy concerns, customer complaints, and general queries
- Validate client insurance coverage and present policyholders with proof of insurance documents
- Position requires a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Excellent active listening, interpersonal, and communication skills
- A general understanding of insurance policies and schedules is preferred
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- Prior work in a customer-facing position or customer service role is required
About Farm Bureau Insurance
NC Farm Bureau is a North Carolina-based insurance company, this position is in the Raleigh Office.