Joe Tamm - State Farm Insurance Agent
We’re seeking an organized and highly motivated insurance account manager to join our growing team. Responsibilities include managing client communications, nurturing key relationships, and keeping track of all necessary documentation, paying close attention to any policy changes, important deadlines, and legal regulations. You will help customers understand their coverage, assist them with any claims as needed, and ensure all relevant data is properly tracked in our secured systems. This is a chance to build on your experience, with plenty of room for growth. If you’re looking to take on an important account management role during this period of high-growth as we attain new business, we’ll provide the training you need to succeed in this position. Start your application today!
- Provide helpful answers to clients on any policy or billing questions including explanation of coverage or rate changes to ensure complete understanding
- Consult with clients to help process quotes and issue renewals or any updates needed to current policies
- Update policy changes on customer accounts in our book of business and inform clients about policy changes according to NAIC regulations
- Stay up to date with industry standards, current rates, coverages, insurance products, insurance policies, and carriers by regularly speaking with our industry partners so you can help clients, underwriters, sales representatives, account executives, and the rest of our service team understand and address the latest rules and policy updates
- Facilitate communication with clients and claims adjusters to process all documentation reporting a claim on a current policy
- Must have active insurance license in your state or must be willing to get licensed in 90 days
- Relevant insurance experience as an insurance agent or other position is helpful but not required, training will be provided if your talents are a good match
- We are looking for candidates with an Associates or Bachelor’s degree but will consider those with relevant insurance industry experience, as well
- Candidates should have basic computer skills and be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel PowerPoint, etc.)
- Must have very strong follow up, written and verbal communication skills and problem-solving skills
About Joe Tamm - State Farm Insurance Agent
The Joe Tamm Insurance Agency, Inc. started Jan 1, 2007. We are a full-service agency that offers Insurance and Financial Services. We have grown to a full-size agency with 4 Full-time team members. We employ a team-based approach to our agency's success. Our goal is to be the greatest impact on the community and people’s lives while helping the community and customers realize their dreams and reach their goals. We will take care of today for tomorrow.