The Heritage Group
Our growing firm is seeking an organized and friendly account manager to play a strategic role on our team. You’ll be responsible for answering any client questions or concerns about coverage, policy changes, and billing deadlines. Our ideal candidate will be able to provide an excellent customer experience and demonstrate a basic understanding of our insurance products. If you are a strong communicator with strong attention to detail and have an interest in growing your career in the insurance industry, we’ll train you up on the skills you need to succeed in this role. Can’t wait to get started? Apply to join the team today!
- Gather all documentation needed for reporting a claim and contact an adjuster to process it against a current policy
- Give clear answers to clients on any coverage or billing questions including information on rate fluctuations or policy changes to ensure full understanding
- Stay up to date with industry standards, current rates, coverages, insurance products, insurance policies, and carriers by regularly speaking with our industry partners so you can help clients, underwriters, sales representatives, account executives, and the rest of our service team understand and address the latest rules and policy updates
- Update policy changes on customer accounts in our book of business and inform clients about policy changes according to NAIC regulations
- Help create competitive quotes when it is time to issue renewals or make updates to a current policy
- Candidates should have basic computer skills and be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel PowerPoint, etc.)
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree required, or commensurate insurance industry experience
- Insurance experience as an insurance agent or other position is preferred but we will provide training as needed for the right fit and skillset
- Must have active insurance license in your state or must be willing to get licensed in 90 days
- Must have very strong follow up, written and verbal communication skills and problem-solving skills
$60,000 - $90,000 yearly
About The Heritage Group
Since 1993, The Heritage Group has been providing insurance services, solutions, and professional advice to businesses and individuals. Our approach is highly consultative, leveraging over 75 years of combined experience in designing and implementing innovative, comprehensive insurance solutions. We continually monitor each client’s insurance portfolio, review and re-assess their changing insurance needs.
Through two generations of Terpening family management, clients have relied upon The Heritage Group to deliver thoughtful insurance solutions and services of the highest caliber. Clients benefit from direct access to knowledgeable dedicated professionals, as well as the active involvement of the firm’s founders.
Whether you are a business seeking advice about your employee benefit plans, commercial insurance, or an individual in need of consultation on your personal insurance, we are here to offer our services.