Jason Cardwell Agency
We’re seeking an organized and highly motivated insurance account manager to join our growing team. Responsibilities include managing client communications, nurturing key relationships, and keeping track of all necessary documentation, paying close attention to any policy changes, important deadlines, and legal regulations. You will help customers understand their coverage, assist them with any claims as needed, and ensure all relevant data is properly tracked in our secured systems. This is a chance to build on your experience, with plenty of room for growth. If you’re looking to take on an important account management role during this period of high growth as we attain new business, we’ll provide the training you need to succeed in this position. Start your application today!
- Provide helpful answers to clients on any policy or billing questions including explanation of coverage or rate changes to ensure complete understanding
- Update policy changes on customer accounts in our book of business and inform clients about policy changes according to NAIC regulations
- Help create competitive quotes when it is time to issue renewals or make updates to a current policy
- Meet regularly with agents to keep up with industry standards, insurance products, current rates, coverages, insurance policies, and carriers, so you can assist clients, underwriters, sales representatives, account executives, and the rest of our service team with understanding and addressing the newest rules and policy updates
- Facilitate communication with clients and claims adjusters to process all documentation reporting a claim on a current policy
- Candidates should have basic computer skills and be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel PowerPoint, etc.)
- Insurance experience as an insurance agent or other position is preferred but we will provide training as needed for the right fit and skillset
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree required, or commensurate insurance industry experience
- Follow up skill, written and verbal communication skills and problem-solving skills are a must in this role
- Applicant must have an active insurance license
$20,000 - $50,000 at plan
About Jason Cardwell Agency
Growing agency looking for a new member of our team to help clients with auto, home, life, and commercial coverage.