Chris Cave State Farm
We’re seeking an organized and highly motivated insurance account manager to join our growing team. Responsibilities include managing client communications, nurturing key relationships, and keeping track of all necessary documentation, paying close attention to any policy changes, important deadlines, and legal regulations. You will help customers understand their coverage, assist them with any claims as needed, and ensure all relevant data is properly tracked in our secured systems. This is a chance to build on your experience, with plenty of room for growth. If you’re looking to take on an important account management role during this period of high growth as we attain new business, we’ll provide the training you need to succeed in this position. Start your application today!
- Meet regularly with agents to keep up with industry standards, insurance products, current rates, coverages, insurance policies, and carriers, so you can assist clients, underwriters, sales representatives, account executives, and the rest of our service team with understanding and addressing the newest rules and policy updates
- Document any policy changes on customer accounts according to NAIC regulations in our book of business and clearly communicate with customers about those updates
- Provide helpful answers to clients on any policy or billing questions including explanation of coverage or rate changes to ensure complete understanding
- Assist with the renewal process and any policy updates by providing competitive quotes
- Support clients reporting claims on current policies by gathering all documentation needed to give to the adjuster to process
- Applicants must have an active insurance license in their state or be willing to get licensed in 90 days
- Follow up skill, written and verbal communication skills and problem-solving skills are a must in this role
- Insurance experience as an insurance agent or other position is preferred but we will provide training as needed for the right fit and skillset
- Candidates should have an Associates or Bachelor’s degree, but all candidates with insurance industry experience will be considered
- Jobseekers need to have basic computer skills and have the ability to use Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
$45,000 at plan yearly
About Chris Cave State Farm
Chris Cave State Farm is grounded in the principles of professionalism and servitude. We are a team of fully licensed insurance professionals and we are also local people who are working diligently to provide unparalleled customer service to our community...giving business owners, individuals, and families security by protecting their most important assets and preserving their livelihoods.