Danny Fernandez - State Farm Agent
Are you a customer service professional looking for a great opportunity in insurance? You might be a perfect fit for our open insurance customer service representative role. You'll be in charge of giving current policyholders excellent customer service by resolving billing issues, amending policies, and making policy suggestions. Additional tasks include generating policy quotes and providing coverage advice for new and potential customers. Our ideal candidate has previous customer service experience and has excellent rapport with clients. If this sounds like you, please start your application today!
- Remain up to date on new marketing initiatives to accurately address insurance-related questions using all available tools
- Communicate with the customers about complaints, give acceptable solutions, and follow up to ensure that the problem was fixed
- Manage inbound calls related to insurance policy concerns, customer complaints, and general queries
- Apply appropriate changes to consumer policies based on the information provided
- Verify new customers coverage and present policyholders with proof of insurance paperwork
- Must possess exemplary interpersonal skills, communication skills, and active listening skills
- Prior work in a customer-facing position or customer service role is required
- Possesses basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Knowledge of insurance products and policy schedules is preferred
- Position requires a high school diploma or GED equivalent
$35,000 - $65,000
About Danny Fernandez - State Farm Agent
We are a State Farm Agency experiencing aggressive growth! Our mission is to help our customers recover from the unexpected. If you are energetic and enjoy assisting existing and new customers, let's discuss this opportunity in more detail.