Alex Ottney State Farm
We’re looking for a personable, enthusiastic insurance account manager to help take our agency to the next level. Our ideal candidate is a motivated team player who has the ability to stay focused in a fast-paced work environment. You will manage client communications, nurture important relationships, and keep track of policy details and documentation in a secured system. This is a critical role on our team with a strong focus on client services to foster ongoing sales and renewals. We will provide industry-specific training for the right candidate who demonstrates a dedication to excellence. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply now!
- Help create competitive quotes when it is time to issue renewals or make updates to a current policy
- Update policy changes on customer accounts in our book of business and inform clients about policy changes according to NAIC regulations
- Give clear answers to clients on any coverage or billing questions including information on rate fluctuations or policy changes to ensure full understanding
- Stay up to date with industry standards, current rates, coverages, insurance products, insurance policies, and carriers by regularly speaking with our industry partners so you can help clients, underwriters, sales representatives, account executives, and the rest of our service team understand and address the latest rules and policy updates
- Gather all documentation needed for reporting a claim and contact an adjuster to process it against a current policy
- Applicants must have basic computer skills and be able to use Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Insurance experience as an insurance agent or other position is highly preferred but candidates with the appropriate skills should still apply, training is provided
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree required, or commensurate insurance industry experience
- Follow up skill, written and verbal communication skills and problem-solving skills are a must in this role
- Active insurance license in your state or willing to get licensed in 90 days
$45,000-$60,000 at part
About Alex Ottney State Farm
Multi-Line Insurance Agency in Clintonville neighborhood of Columbus, OH.