Simpson Insurance Agency, Inc.
We’re seeking an organized and highly motivated insurance account manager to join our growing team. Responsibilities include managing client communications, nurturing key relationships, and keeping track of all necessary documentation, paying close attention to any policy changes, important deadlines, and legal regulations. You will help customers understand their coverage, assist them with any claims as needed, and ensure all relevant data is properly tracked in our secured systems. This is a chance to build on your experience, with plenty of room for growth. If you’re looking to take on an important account management role during this period of high-growth as we attain new business, we’ll provide the training you need to succeed in this position. Start your application today!
In addition to this salaried position, we offer commission on sales, group health and a 401(k) plan for our full time customer service employees!
- Document any policy changes on customer accounts according to NAIC regulations in our book of business and clearly communicate with customers about those updates
- Stay up to date with industry standards, current rates, coverages, insurance products, insurance policies, and carriers by regularly speaking with our industry partners so you can help clients, underwriters, sales representatives, account executives, and the rest of our service team understand and address the latest rules and policy updates
- Help create competitive quotes when it is time to issue renewals or make updates to a current policy
- Give clear answers to clients on any coverage or billing questions including information on rate fluctuations or policy changes to ensure full understanding
- Support clients reporting claims on current policies by gathering all documentation needed to give to the adjuster to process
- Jobseekers need to have basic computer skills and have the ability to use Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- We are looking for candidates with an Associates or Bachelor’s degree but will consider those with relevant insurance industry experience, as well
- Follow up skill, written and verbal communication skills and problem-solving skills are a must in this role
- At least 2 years of experience as a customer service representative
- Must have an active property and casualty license
$32,000 - $45,000 yearly
About Simpson Insurance Agency, Inc.
We are a family-owned and operated independent insurance agency established in July of 1997. Our mission is simple, provide a high level of service at a competitive price all while promoting the "family" feel of our small agency to both our customers and employees.