Regency Insurance Group
Are you a motivated people person looking for the chance to break into a new industry? If the answer is “yes”, we are looking for you! Jump-start your career by joining our growing team as an entry-level insurance agent. Candidates with strong interpersonal communication skills will hit the ground running to facilitate insurance customer service work and cross-selling our existing clients. Job seekers must have strong organization skills, attention to detail, and an enthusiastic approach to customer service. If you're interested in an exciting opportunity to become a top-notch insurance customer service representative please apply today!
- Take ownership of ensuring there are accurate records of all necessary bookkeeping, client, and sales reports in order to track and communicate the status of assigned goals
- Serve as an attentive listener when communicating with new and potential clients in order to accurately identify their unique needs prior to pursuing specific insurance sales
- Stay abreast of any changes to rules or policies within the insurance agency to effectively amend insurance programs for existing and prospective clients
- Collaborate with policyholders to develop insurance risk management and other profiles that specify the best policies for their evolving insurance needs
• Able to work in fast-paced environment and able to answer 50 inbound calls per day
• Have a current active insurance license
- Ability to learn and understand state and federal regulations that affect insurance sales, insurance clients, and the insurance industry as a whole
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communications skills are necessary; customer service skills are helpful
- Basic understanding of sales lead or accounting software is helpful
- Valid insurance license required or candidates must be willing to get licensed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma mandatory
$13 - $14 hourly
About Regency Insurance Group
Salary and Benefits:
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience
- Licensed with P&C license to be able to work from home.
- Ability to obtain a non-resident license for the State of FL
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance after 30 days
- PTO available after 30 days
- Monday - Friday 9 am - 5:30 pm schedule with no weekends
Regency Insurance Group is a dream come true for the company's co-founders Kagen Cooksley and Kevin Koelemeyer. Together, they have created an insurance company that puts the focus of the business on customers. The entire Regency team seeks to help potential and existing clients enjoy the benefits of meeting their unique insurance needs. Kevin and Kagen are both graduates of Florida Gulf Coast. At Regency, our customers' experience with us is the focus of our business. We strive to earn your complete trust and confidence.