Are you a customer service professional looking for a great opportunity with a great insurance agency?
You'll be in charge of giving current policyholders excellent customer service by resolving billing issues, amending policies, and making policy suggestions. Additional tasks include generating policy quotes and providing coverage advice for new and potential customers. Our ideal candidate has previous customer service experience and has an excellent rapport with clients. If this sounds like you, please start your application today!
- Respond to incoming calls concerning policy and insurance coverage concerns, as well as customer complaints and general questions
- Follow-up on client interactions in a thorough manner to ensure customer satisfaction
- Apply appropriate changes to consumer policies based on the information provided
- Track current marketing activities, so you can appropriately respond to insurance-related inquiries with all of the resources at your disposal
- Contact clients for concerns or complaints, provide appropriate solutions, and monitor the situation to make sure the issue is resolved
- Must possess exemplary interpersonal skills, communication skills, and active listening skills
- Position requires a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Basic knowledge of insurance policy procedures and schedules is preferred
- Previous customer service experience required for this position
- Possesses basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Must have a Property and Casualty insurance license or be willing to obtain this prior to starting position
We are a team of 2 agencies that are located in Happy Valley and Gresham Oregon.