Are you a customer service professional looking for a great opportunity in insurance? Are you licensed or in the process of being licensed? You might be a perfect fit for our open insurance customer service representative role. You'll be in charge of giving current policyholders excellent customer service by resolving billing issues, amending policies, and making policy suggestions. Additional tasks include generating policy quotes and providing coverage advice for new and potential customers. Our ideal candidate has previous customer service experience and has excellent rapport with clients. If this sounds like you, please start your application today!
- Track current marketing activities, so you can appropriately respond to insurance-related inquiries with all of the resources at your disposal
- Handle complaints, present appropriate solutions, and alternatives within the timeframes set, and follow up to ensure that the issue has been resolved
- Make accurate modifications to consumer policies depending on the information supplied
- Validate client insurance coverage and present policyholders with proof of insurance documents
- Manage inbound calls related to insurance policy concerns, customer complaints, and general queries
- High school diploma or GED equivalent needed
- Basic knowledge of insurance policy procedures and schedules is preferred
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- You must have previous customer service experience for this position
- Display strong communication skills, active listening skills, and personal skills
$36,000 - $48,000 yearly
About Ark Insurance
We are an independent insurance agency dedicated to protecting your most ambitious goals and cherished possessions. We offer a wide variety of insurance options from multiple carriers so we can keep your best interest top of mind. As a multi-line independent insurance brokerage, we shop for the best coverage and rates among multiple major carriers, so you don’t have to.