Rural Mutual Insurance Company is based in Madison, WI but duties can possibly be performed from a remote location within the state of Wisconsin. Review and accurately enter Personal Auto and/or Homeowners policy change transactions based upon written underwriting guidelines into the policy processing system in a timely manner.
- Review and accurately enter Personal Auto and/or Homeowners policy change transactions based upon written underwriting guidelines into the policy processing system in a timely manner.
- Work with agents and internal underwriting staff to resolve coverage processing questions.
- Develop and maintain an acceptable productivity and quality level.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prior experience in property and casualty insurance – Homeowners and Personal Auto is preferred.
- Proficient PC skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Quick learner.
- Ability to keep information confidential.
- Flexible schedule.
- Team player.
- Proven customer service experience preferred.
- Problem solving skills.
- Participation in industry related programs such as IIA, etc preferred.
Compensation: $16 - $19 per hour based on experience. Complete benefit package including medical insurance and a matching 401(k) plan.
$16 - $19 per hour based on experience.
About Rural Mutual
Rural Mutual has been recognized by the Ward Group as one of the top 50 property and casualty insurance companies in the country for 10 consecutive years and is rated “A+” by AM Best.
Rural Mutual places significant value in providing our policyholders best in class services, and provides a competitive compensation package for our employees.