Do you have strong communications skills, an eye for detail, and are driven to investigate? If so, we are looking for you! Our ideal insurance claims adjuster candidate will have a proven track record of detail-oriented work and a constant desire to problem solve. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to gather background information are crucial to this role, as day-to-day tasks may include everything from interviewing witnesses to reviewing police reports and hospital records. Apply today if you are looking for an opportunity to grow in a multifaceted position!
- Stay in the know about key insurance industry changes and policy updates to complete insurance claims from start to finish
- Investigate a variety of claims and follow process protocol to accurately assess liability and ascertain claim settlements accordingly
- Record accurate data, evidence, testimonies, and statements in comprehensive reports as part of the insurance claims process
- Interview witnesses, review police reports, assess hospital records, and gather other investigative information to determine damage and liability to then communicate with claimants
- Interface with claimants to negotiate settlements and support attorneys in defense if a claim is contested
- Candidates must have a valid insurance license
- Proven propensity to achieve customer satisfaction using skills centered on integrity, critical thinking, clear communication, and negotiation
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office required; demonstrated use of account software is beneficial
- Effective prioritization and time management skills are essential to success simultaneously managing multiple claims
- General knowledge of the insurance industry, insurance claims process, and related state and federal regulations
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma mandatory
$30,000 - $38,000 DOE
About Camelot Properties
Camelot Properties is a growing real estate agency looking for positive, energetic individuals to join our team! We are currently expanding and developing our construction side to Camelot Properties. We are a high growth, team oriented company with an abundance of potential clients just waiting to be contacted.
Whether you are an experienced, independent agent, or have just obtained your license, we would love to talk to you! Our start-up programs offer training for the newest of agents, while our advanced programs offer independence to the most experienced agents. Newly licensed agents have sold 17-19 homes in their first year! Our office is currently located in Prattville, while we sell homes throughout the entire River Region.