Have you ever dreamed of putting together your own team of top-performing insurance agents? If you’ve got what it takes to become an insurance broker on our team, we’ll make that dream a reality. You’ll have the chance to recruit, train, and develop your agents your way so they achieve maximum success. Applicants should be career-driven, natural-born leaders who know how to inspire others. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Assure that all ethical and legal compliance regulations are being followed by staff when handling insurance investigation claims
- Monitor the branch’s financial performance and ensure we’re meeting sales targets
- Assess existing company policies, offer advice on improvements, and implement new policies for the branch as needed
- Find, train, and manage insurance agents and develop them into top performers to gain new clients and drive sales
- Use actuary data to strategically set premiums for insurers and maximize profit for the branch and forecast risk and liability of payment of future benefits
- Must have active insurance agent license in your state
- Over 5 years of experience in the insurance industry in a management position
- 4-year degree in finance or business administration
- Superb management, communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Must be well-versed in the different types of insurance, insurance plans, insurance products current insurance policies, policy requirements, laws, and regulations
About JC R.E.
We are a successful and result-oriented company that provides you all the tools you need in today's competitive fast-paced market to become your absolute best in the industry. We are in the top 30 teams in Canada and we want to get to #1. Our people work hard to achieve what no one else has achieved before. If you want to be part of a dynamic team that will elevate you to success please apply. Once you apply, you'll receive a message to complete an assessment, upon completing your application will be reviewed.