My Life Plan USA
Are you interested in recruiting, training, and developing your own team of financial professionals? If so, we’re looking for you! We’re expanding our agency and looking for top-notch insurance brokers to find top talent and lead teams of insurance sales agents to success. Job seekers should be self-driven, motivated insurance professionals eager to maximize their earning potential and put their leadership skills to the test. Ready to accept the challenge? Apply now!
- Ensure the branch is meeting sales targets by overseeing the office’s financial performance
- Assure that all ethical and legal compliance regulations are being followed by staff when handling insurance investigation claims
- Examine current company policies, make suggestions for improvements and implement new policies for the branch when necessary
- Handle risk management and liability regarding payments of future benefits and maximize profit for the branch by analyzing actuary data and strategically setting premiums
- Recruit, train, develop, and supervise insurance agents with high potential and turn them into top performers to gain new customers and drive sales
- Candidates must have active insurance agent license in their state
- Superb management, communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- At least 5 years of experience in the insurance industry in a management or supervisory position
- B.A. in business or finance
- Must be well-versed in the different types of insurance, insurance plans, insurance products current insurance policies, policy requirements, laws, and regulations
$100,000 - $120,000 yearly
About My Life Plan USA
My Life Plan USA mission is to help families protect their loved ones, help them plan for retirement and the unexpected. We are looking for the right candidates and those who are willing to make a change in people's lives. We will provide free education and scholarships to obtain your necessary license for those who would like to move forward with the career opportunity.