The Umphress Group
Seeking experienced insurance broker to launch incredibly productive insurance brokerage. Several real estate brokerages are collaborating to launch this company, currently operating in several other states and expanding to Colorado, with significant instant opportunity for the right person. Nearly a thousand real estate agents are in these brokerages and represent tens of thousands of transactions every year. The goal of this company is to be the go-to insurance broker for their clients, which allows quick scaling and upward mobility for the right candidate.
Experience is mandatory, as this person will step into production day 1, with eventual equity and ownership opportunities.
- Assure that all ethical and legal compliance regulations are being followed by staff when handling insurance investigation claims
- Ensure the branch is meeting sales targets by overseeing the office’s financial performance
- Use actuary data to strategically set premiums for insurers and maximize profit for the branch and forecast risk and liability of payment of future benefits
- Find, train, and manage insurance agents and develop them into top performers to gain new clients and drive sales
- Examine current company policies, make suggestions for improvements and implement new policies for the branch when necessary
- 4-year degree in finance or business administration
- Must have active insurance agent license in your state
- Exceptional knowledge of the most recent types of insurance, insurance plans, insurance products, current insurance policies, policy requirements, laws, and regulations
- Great interpersonal, communication, leadership, and management skills
- At least 5 years of experience in the insurance industry in a management or supervisory position
About The Umphress Group
Our organization is THE place to be if you're a top-producing Realtor in the south Denver area. Some of the absolute highest producing agents and teams in the Denver area choose to run their businesses here, and there's a reason! We collaborate to build big businesses and even bigger lives. Join us!