Farmers Insurance District 3
Are you ready to take on the challenge of developing first-rate insurance agents? If so, we need to talk. Our agency is expanding and we need a leader who is ready to step up to the plate, train, and develop agents with high potential and turn them into top performers in your agency. If you’re a self-motivated, driven, natural-born leader ready to take your career to the next level, apply today!
- Take all necessary measures to ensure that ethical and legal compliance regulations are being followed by staff when handling insurance investigation claims
- Find, train, and manage insurance agents and develop them into top performers to gain new clients and drive sales
- Review existing company policies, make recommendations for improvements and implement new policies for the branch as needed
- Monitor the branch’s financial performance and ensure we’re meeting sales targets
- Use actuary data to strategically set premiums for insurers and maximize profit for the branch and forecast risk and liability of payment of future benefits
- Great interpersonal, communication, leadership, and management skills
- Exceptional knowledge of the most recent types of insurance, insurance plans, insurance products, current insurance policies, policy requirements, laws, and regulations
- At least 5 years of experience in the insurance industry in a management or supervisory position
- Active insurance agent license in your state required
$75,000 - $100,000 at plan
About Farmers Insurance District 3
Farmers Insurance District 3 is an American insurer organization of automobiles, homes, and small companies, and also provides other insurance and financial services products. Farmers Insurance has more than 48,000 exclusive and independent agents and approximately 21,000 employees. We are known for our fantastic HO policies and our incredible claims department. Many choose to work for Farmers because we are about forming relationships and filling needs for and with everyday people and companies.