Pearl Dental Stamford
Do you have an eye for detail, strong financial skills, and a passion for working with others? We are seeking a money-minded individual who is interested in launching their career as an insurance billing representative! Our successful candidate is a highly organized, efficient problem solver who takes a customer service representative approach to invoicing, reconciling billing issues, and more. Successful candidates must maintain accurate financial records through meticulous accounting and oversee outstanding balances to ensure clients pay as billed. If this sounds like a fit for you, apply today!
- Respond quickly to customer and colleague inquiries related to account status, outstanding charges, and billing activity
- Obtain any necessary payer information to ensure thorough completion of client bills and records
- Maintain up-to-date accounting records that reflect any real-time adjustments, refunds, or transfers of responsibility
- Work proactively to resolve and resubmit unpaid, rejected, or denied insurance claims
- Prepare invoices, reconcile billing, compile reports and other documents using billing software, and field related questions from internal teams and customers
- Strong financial management software skills are necessary in this position
- Research and problem-solving skills are required to facilitate collections, fix errors, and assess denials
- Must have a basic understanding of financial fundamentals including accounting, billing, and collections processes
- Exemplary communication, organization, and math skills are essential to excel at working effectively with clients and ensuring accuracy in billing
- Accounts receivable, billing, data entry, and customer service experience is beneficial
$22 - $25 hourly
About Pearl Dental Stamford
We are a quality-conscious, state-of-the-art dental office. We love our patients and created an environment that makes work fun! Our culture is the strength that enables us to provide excellence in dentistry.