Are you a persuasive people person looking for your next big career move? If so, this could be the role for you! We’re inviting driven professionals looking for their next big career move to become an insurance sales apprentice in our competitive Farmers Insurance Agency Protégé Program. This unique opportunity allows you to be prepared with a seasoned agent who will show you the ropes on how to sell, solicit, differentiate, and negotiate insurance plans to build your book of business. Candidates should be eager, motivated individuals who are hoping to own their own agency one day. Sound like you? Let’s talk!
- Leverage accurate data, customer information, and insurance rates to develop quotes for insurance policies
- Create new and continued business by uncovering opportunities to upsell and cross-sell financial products
- Compile, present, and explain insurance policy options that meet each potential customer’s individual needs
- Meet established new business production objectives to further the agency’s overall financial goals
- Work side-by-side with your mentor to build the confidence and skills necessary to gain self-sufficiency as an insurance agent
- At least one year of experience working in sales or the insurance industry desired
- Valid Property and Casualty as well as Life and Health insurance licenses required or must be willing to get licensed
- Candidates must clear a background check
- Should be great at making connections to build rapport and relationships with others
- Proven leadership and communication skills
$40,000 - $50,000 at plan
About Farmers Insurance
As a Farmers® district team, we provide personalized support for every career stage — from business plan development and coaching for our new business owners.
Our District Office revolves around our vision and goals. These beliefs provide us with a unified clear understanding of our purpose to help our new Farmers agency owners in our District. If we adhere to our vision and meet our goals, we will be successful in growing our district, bringing on new agency owners, and earning recognition for success within Farmers.