Farmers District 39
Are you a persuasive people person looking for your next big career move? If so, this could be the role for you! We’re inviting driven professionals looking for their next big career move to become an insurance sales apprentice in our competitive Farmers Insurance Agency Protégé Program. This unique opportunity allows you to be prepared with a seasoned agent who will show you the ropes on how to sell, solicit, differentiate, and negotiate insurance plans to build your book of business. Candidates should be eager, motivated individuals who are hoping to own their own agency one day. Sound like you? Let’s talk!
- Build the skills and confidence necessary to achieve self-sufficiency as an insurance agent with your mentor
- Uncover opportunities to upsell and cross-sell financial products by treating each client contact as a chance to generate new and continued business
- Compile, present, and explain insurance policy options that meet each potential customer’s individual needs
- Leverage accurate data, customer information, and insurance rates to develop quotes for insurance policies
- Achieve the predetermined business production objectives to further the agency’s greater financial goals
- One year minimum sales experience preferred
- Proven leadership and communication skills
- Candidates must clear a background check
- Should be great at making connections to build rapport and relationships with others
- Candidates must have or be willing to get Property and Casualty as well as Life and Health insurance licenses
- We will help you acquire licensing!
About Farmers District 39
Our District revolves around our vision and goals. These beliefs provide us with a unified clear understanding of our purpose to help Farmers agency owners in our District. I believe that if we adhere to our vision and meet our goals, we will be successful. Learn more about what it means to join my District and the Farmer's family as an agency owner today.