Farmers District 6703 Northern Nevada
Are you a persuasive people person looking for your next big career move? If so, this could be the role for you! We’re inviting driven professionals looking for their next big career move to become an insurance sales apprentice in our competitive Farmers Insurance Agency Protégé Program. This unique opportunity allows you to be prepared with a seasoned agent who will show you the ropes on how to sell, solicit, differentiate, and negotiate insurance plans to build your book of business. Candidates should be eager, motivated individuals who are hoping to own their own agency one day. Sound like you? Let’s talk!
- Make phone calls, write text messages, and send emails to increase sales revenue from potential customers
- Leverage accurate data, customer information, and insurance rates to develop quotes for insurance policies
- Present prospective customers with the best insurance policy options to meet their needs after assessing their individual circumstances and goals
- Maximize upselling and cross-selling opportunities for financial products by treating each client contact as an opportunity to generate new and continued business
- Hit the outlined business production objectives so the agency meets its overall financial goals
- Candidates must have or be willing to get Property and Casualty as well as Life and Health insurance licenses
- Have a knack for connecting with others for building great rapport and relationships
- One year of experience working in sales or as an insurance agent beneficial
- Strong leadership and communications skills are a must
- Successful completion of a background check is required
About Farmers District 6703 Northern Nevada
We are a centralized recruiting and training office for Northern Nevada Farmers Insurance offices.