Farmers Insurance District 3
Are you a persuasive people person looking for your next big career move? If so, this could be the role for you! We’re inviting driven professionals looking for their next big career move to become an insurance sales apprentice in our competitive Farmers Insurance Agency Protégé Program. This unique opportunity allows you to be prepared with a seasoned agent who will show you the ropes on how to sell, solicit, differentiate, and negotiate insurance plans to build your book of business. Candidates should be eager, motivated individuals who are hoping to own their own agency one day. Sound like you? Let’s talk!
- Present prospective customers with the best insurance policy options to meet their needs after assessing their individual circumstances and goals
- Generate accurate insurance quotes by leveraging accurate data, customer information, and available insurance rates
- Gain insurance agent self-sufficiency by collaborating with your mentor on confidence and skill-building
- Maximize upselling and cross-selling opportunities for financial products by treating each client contact as an opportunity to generate new and continued business
- Achieve the predetermined business production objectives to further the agency’s greater financial goals
- Must successfully complete a background check
- Must display strong leadership and communication skills
- Candidates must have or be willing to get Property and Casualty as well as Life and Health insurance licenses
- One year of experience working in sales or as an insurance agent beneficial
- Excellent at building rapport and relationships with people
$53,000+ at plan
About Farmers Insurance District 3
Farmers Insurance District 3 is an American insurer organization of automobiles, homes, and small companies, and also provides other insurance and financial services products. Farmers Insurance has more than 48,000 exclusive and independent agents and approximately 21,000 employees. We are known for our fantastic policies and our incredible claims department. Many choose to work for Farmers because we are about forming relationships and filling needs for and with everyday people and companies.