Get your start as an insurance sales apprentice in our Farmers Insurance Agency Protégé Program! Learn the tricks of the trade from the best in the business and get the mentorship you need to know how to sell, solicit, differentiate, and negotiate insurance plans to build your own book of business. Start to “earn as you learn” from the very beginning with no prior insurance experience required! Just bring your drive, motivation, and eagerness to learn and grow in the role. Take the first step into a lucrative career in the insurance industry by applying today!
- Drive sales among potential clients by making phone calls, composing text messages, and sending emails regularly
- Uncover opportunities to upsell and cross-sell financial products by treating each client contact as a chance to generate new and continued business
- Present prospective customers with the best insurance policy options to meet their needs after assessing their individual circumstances and goals
- Work side-by-side with your mentor to build the confidence and skills necessary to gain self-sufficiency as an insurance agent
- Achieve the predetermined business production objectives to further the agency’s greater financial goals
- Must successfully complete a background check
- Proven leadership and communication skills
- Should be great at making connections to build rapport and relationships with others
- Valid Property and Casualty as well as Life and Health insurance licenses required or must be willing to get licensed
- One year minimum sales experience preferred
$50,000 - $75,000
About District 12
We are looking for candidates that have the passion to help people and enjoy sales. Come join District 12 and receive all the support, tools, and training to enhance your success. if you enjoy talking to people and have a passion for selling with unlimited potential, we want to talk to you. We look forward to meeting you!